EDISON ACHIEVEMENT AWARD
Every year, the Edison Awards honors one or more individuals who, through their careers, their leadership and their achievements, have distinguished themselves by making a significant and lasting contribution to the world of innovation. The Edison Achievement Award recognizes and celebrates their contribution to human-centered design, the value and differentiation they create, the positive influence they have on existing, new and emerging markets and the impact they have on the world. This honor is bestowed among the elite within corporate America serving as an inspiration to future business leaders and innovators.
PAST ACHIEVEMENT AWARD WINNERS INCLUDE:
- Chris Anderson - TED
- Steve Jobs - Apple, Inc.
- John S. Hendricks - Discovery Communications
- Alan Mulally - Ford Motor Company
- Susan Hockfield - MIT
- A.G. Lafley - Procter & Gamble
- David M. Kelley - IDEO
- Susan Desmond-Hellmann - Genentech
- Ted Turner - Time Warner
- Reuben Mark - Colgate-Palmolive
- Doug Ivester - Coca-Cola Company
- Martha Stewart - MSL Omnimedia
- Nolan Archibald - Black & Decker
- Dale Morrison - Campbell Soup Co.
- Robert Palmer - Digital Corporation
- Arthur Martinez - Sears, Roebuck & Co.
- H. John Greeniaus - Nabisco, Inc.
- J. Willard Marriott, Jr. - Marriott International
- Rich DeVos - Amway Corporation
- Jay Van Andel - Amway Corporation
- Bert C. Roberts - MCI Corporation
- Ray Smith - Bell Atlantic
- William McGowan - MCI Corporation
- Frank Perdue - Perdue Farms
- Herb Baum - Campbell Soup Co.