The Edison Best New Product Awards™ are among the most prestigious accolades honoring excellence in new product and service development, marketing, human-centered design and innovation. An Edison Award represents significant value to the winner. Non-finalist nominees receive sizable benefits as well. It is a competitive awards program that highlights the strong marketing value of an unbiased 3rd-party review.
Don't be the world's best kept secret! Put your company and your new innovation in front of the ideal audience for the greatest impact.
Join the top go-getters, innovators and thought leaders that have won an Edison Best New Product Award™. Winners get the exposure they need for the growth they deserve. Fast-track your company's success in one step: nominate your innovation for a prestigious Edison Award.
Why should you enter the Edison Awards?
Recognition and Visibility
Edison Awards takes every opportunity to publicly acknowledge and promote nominees and finalists to a wide variety of business press and media outlets. Admissible nominations are showcased on the Edison Awards website and social media from October through April to maximize their exposure to our audience. Nominees are encouraged to promote their nomination on their own publicity and marketing campaigns.
Review and Validation
By touching over 7,000 companies from all over the world during each nomination season, Edison Awards is on the forefront of identifying emerging trends and market developments. Nominations receive an unbiased, high-powered, focus group review by the Edison Awards Steering Committee comprised of hand-picked industry experts from a spectrum of disciplines. This distinction is recognized by the industry and serves as an unbiased 3rd-party validation for the innovations advancing to Finalist status. The status delivers an affirmation of superior quality—a confirmation that can reach customers in a way that marketing and advertising cannot.
Award winners may contribute to a licensing program giving them the right to use the "Edison Award Winner" seal (including the Gold, Silver and Bronze designation associated with their award) in their own publicity, marketing campaigns and packaging. The seal amplifies consumer awareness and communicates that the product or service was awarded the prestigious Edison Award for innovation. The seal enables winning products or services to stand out prominently, separating it from the competition.
At a Glance
Significant Value to the Winners
- Gain broad international recognition and significant market visibility
- Distinguish your team, your company, and your innovation
- Expose your award-winning innovation to the business media
- Value of an unbiased 3rd-party review
- Align your business with one of the most widely known and respected innovators in history, Thomas A. Edison
- Promote your innovation in the marketplace by using the Edison Award Winner seal
Value to the Non-FinalistsOrganizations who do not proceed to the final ballot still receive the following value for their nomination investment:
- Opportunity to hone your marketing message
- Use of the Edison Award Nominee Seal until May 1, 2021.
- Market exposure through the Edison Awards marketing reach
- Admissible nominations are promoted on Edison Awards website and social media throughout the nomination process
- A high-powered focus group review of your nomination by a network of industry experts, business executives and academics
- Feedback for organizations that request such information