The Edison Awards, the State of Florida and Lee County urge attendees to practice behaviors that reduce the spread of COVID-19. Recommended COVID-19 responses include:
- Wear a mask to keep your nose and mouth covered when in public settings.
- Avoid close contact by staying at least 6 feet apart (about 2 arms’ length).
- Wash your hands often or use hand sanitizer (with at least 60% alcohol).
- Avoid contact with anyone who is sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
Luminary Hotel & Caloosa Sound Convention Center COVID Response/Policies:
- Please join us in our efforts to enhance the safety of our public spaces by complying with local regulations and wearing a face covering - which is required - whenever you're in public areas of the hotel. We do appreciate your support and understanding.
- We remind you also to practice social distancing, staying at least 6 feet or 2 meters from other guests and hotel associates.
- Our facility has measures in place to ensure proper social distancing such as signage at the front desk, hotel outlets, fitness center, pool, and all other public areas.
- Mobile check-in, service requests and partitions are available
- Enhanced public space cleaning and electrostatic spraying have been implemented throughout hotel and convention center
- Staff members will wear PPE (e.g., face coverings, gloves, etc.) based on the activities they are performing and based on direction by the local authorities.
- Every guest room is thoroughly cleaned and disinfected prior to your arrival.
- During your stay, we will not provide housekeeping automatically every day. If you wish to receive daily housekeeping refresh service, please let us our guest services team know.
- Please note that if you are staying with us a bit longer, we will automatically clean your guest room after every 6th night.
Edison Ford Winter Estates COVID Response/Policies
- Additional hand sanitizer dispensers in common areas.
- Increased sanitation products, training, and procedures for staff and volunteer work areas.
- Increased sanitation of door handles, railings, counter tops and other common areas.
- Closing an hour early each day to allow for additional cleaning.