Our Mission is to be a leader in globally recognizing, honoring and fostering innovation and innovators to create a positive impact in the world.
We encourage Edison Award winners, and anyone interested in furthering our mission, to participate, fund, or merely support in whatever way possible, some effort that advances the cause of innovation. Donations to Edison Universe directly support our ability to provide programs and services for students to explore and develop innovation skills.
When you donate to Edison Universe, you're helping to nourish the possibilities, opportunities and foundations of success to empower the imaginations and vision of tomorrow's inventors and innovators.
Additional Ways to Get Involved
Contact Mary Odom for more information on getting involved with either Edison Awards or Edison Universe.
- Submit nominations for the yearly awards competition
- Act as a judge for future Edison Award competitions
- Become a speaker at the annual Meet the Innovators Forum.
- Become a sponsor. You'll get outstanding visibility, recognition and value. For more information, visit our sponsorship page
- "Like" and "Share" our social media promotions with your community
- Promote Edison Award winners on your channels
- Share your experience, innovation process and product with middle school students through our mentoring program.
- Host a field-trip for our student innovators
- Sponsor an internship
- Organize educational programs and conferences
- Assist in the development of new innovation curriculums
- Donate to Edison Universe
Donations will be used solely in support of projects to build upon the efforts
of our nonprofit sector. Edison Universe is a tax-exempt nonprofit organization.