Meet The Innovators Forum
The Meet The Innovators Forum is designed to encourage networking among attendees through organized networking, panel discussions, and innovator presentations. Participants are exposed to discussions among a wide spectrum of marketing, engineering, design, science and innovation experts, sharing their ideas and experiences.
Videos from Past Forums: 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 Interviews with Innovators: 2019 | 2018 | 2017 | 2016 |
A Sampling of Past Speakers:
- Astro Teller, Captain of Moonshots, X
- Jeff Immelt, Chairman & CEO, General Electric
- John Chambers, Executive Chairman, Cisco Systems
- Yves Behar, CEO, Founder, fuseproject
- Chip Bergh, President & CEO, Levi Strauss & Co.
- Bob Lutz, Retired Vice Chairman of General Motors
- Chris Anderson, Curator, TED
- Clayton Christensen, Harvard Business School
- Paul E. Jacobs, Ph.D., Chairman & CEO, Qualcomm
- Alan Mulally, Former CEO, Ford Motor Company
- Stuart McClure, CEO, Cylance
- Alan Stern, Ph.D, Principal Investigator for NASA New Horizons
- John S. Hendricks, Founder and Former Chairman, Discovery Communications
- Paula Gangopadhyay, Director of Education, The Henry Ford
- Curt Kolcun, Vice President, U.S. Public Sector, Microsoft
- David Parma, Former President, Global Consumer Research, The Nielsen Company
- Nicholas LaRusso, M.D., Director, Mayo Clinic Center for Innovation
- Mauro Porcini, Chief Design Officer, PepsiCo, Inc.
Edison Awards Ceremony & Gala
The Edison Awards™ are among the most prestigious accolades honoring excellence in new product and service development, marketing, design and innovation. Each year, over 150 organizations are honored at an elegant, black-tie gala and awards ceremony for their innovative contributions to the world. In addition, the Edison Achievement Awards are presented. The Gala and Ceremony provides an exclusive opportunity to mingle with other innovators in a celebratory setting.
Past Event Highlights
Held in conjunction with the Meet the Innovators Forum, the Innovators' Showcase gives attendees a hands-on look at nominated products and allows company representatives to share their experiences. Those who reserve booth space can show off their product or service to an audience of hundreds of innovators and media professionals.
A Sampling of Past Participants:
- Ekso Bionics
- SWITCH Lighting
- Drip Drop ORS
- Farmer's Fridge
- Philips Lighting
- GLO Science
- Black & Veatch
- Lucky Iron Fish
- BackPack Bed
- Master Lock
- Fluid Stance
- Keurig Inc.
- One World Play Project
- Square, Inc.